It looks as though I got several new guests while I was away. I suppose I should greet all of you, then.
To every newly added person around in general, greetings and salutations, my name is Pumpkin. Very nice to be in contact with all of you, I’m sure. I hope you feel the same.
thefelts4leafclover started following you
leftthetrail started following you
Right, two felt members then? Interesting. Hello to the both of you.
mom-strider started following you
panofforina started following you
Don’t know much about you two. But I offer you a warm welcome.
Oh. Oh my… Well then. A dragon? I can’t say I’ve ever been around a dragon before. That’s really qite fantastic. An absolutely pleasure to meet you.
[Another note. Pretend (my other rp blog, augustbarkeeper) Augustus does not exist right now, please. At least for now. Not like I’m getting rid of him or anything, just him existing right now would stress me out >:| …. ]
[Hello hello!! I had a hiatus I never said I was going on, but I’m going to try to get back into things now. Heres a bit of a recap/starter drabble thing for now I guess.
I’m kinda freaked out now so I’m going to attempt not to get into anything too stressful immediately, though. I’m really sorry for leaving. :( ]
>Well, you left on a trip without telling anyone about it. You just needed to leave. For a month. Lovely. How are you supposed to explain that? Tch, this will certainly be a hassle. Perhaps some of the magic you’ve learned will come in handy for persuasion- No, no, handling this sort of thing with magic isn’t very good, is it? …Well, if theres too much panic, who cares? You could always ‘convince’ people that you had never left. Yeah, that sounds fine.
>Oh, fantastic. Your apartment looks terrible. How did it get so dirty? It looks as though somebody went through your things— Impossible. You scowl and shake your head. You’ll have to clean that up immediately.
>The guilt you feel is scaring you. Especially the things that could’ve happened to your loved ones while you were gone, things you could’ve prevented easily even. Push it away and focus on other things, right? You feel rather empty, for some reason. You should check up on Dame first. Yes, that sounds good. Hopefully that won’t cause more guilt. You despise the feeling of guilt, after all.
[leave me a message if you wanna say hi to pumpkin bby or something, though!]
rulerofderse started following you
Greetings and salutations, sir. My name is Pumpkin. How do you do?
((OKAY SURE BE A DICK AND NOT LET THEM SEE THE BIG VERSION TUMBLR
i made this for you
its only the beginning right now
but its not what it is that matters
its what it can become
i am literally just spouting nonsense now
anyway, dis is chapter 1 part 1
featured in this part is Aggie, Kamora, Ashleigh, and then Chevy and Bard humanized.
dis is how i show my love
through crappy highschool manga parodies
[wow this is adorable
aggie omfg no don’t do that
anD BARD I LOVE HIM A LOT]
[urh so since i seem to be on and off with my activeness on my roleplay blogs, I’d rather not people imagine it as my characters not being around or disappearing or not paying attention to anyone- since it’s my fault, not theirs, and I don’t want my babies getting in any more trouble unu sorry if it’s troublesome]
[ Are we taking pictures with hats right now? Alrighty then.]
7 Tips for Overcoming Low Self-Esteem
1. Work on your own opinion of yourself. Refuse to think about insults or critical comments. Choose not to internalize abuse from your past. You win if let go of the hurt and pain and focus on creating a great life for yourself.
2. Continually affirm yourself. Make a list of your successes, good points and strengths. Write down compliments - and read them frequently. Also, reject any negative or critical thoughts. Don’t be your own enemy. You need to love yourself.
3. Start building confidence by taking a few steps. Begin to make decisions, or choose, for yourself – but just start small so it doesn’t feel too hard. The more you speak up, or make your own decisions, the easier and more automatic it will feel.
4. Don’t worry about pleasing others. You have a right to think and choose for yourself, and your views are as valid as anybody else’s. Also, if you put others people first and never think about yourself, you’ll end up being used – and not treated with respect.
5. Be your own person. Don’t try to copy others - you were made to be unique. Embrace every part of our personality, and all the little things that make you you!
6. Don’t hang out with negative people. People with a negative attitude will rarely build you up or affirm who you are. They are likely to be critical and hard to please, and that will only reinforce your low self esteem.
7. Don’t expect to be perfect. If you demand perfection then you’re setting yourself up for always failing – and not being good enough. The truth is we’re all learning; everybody makes mistakes. So expect that to happen – and be nice to yourself!